LawFirms.ie website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘LawFirms.ie’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 18 St. James’s, Clontarf, Dublin 3, Ireland. Our company registration number is 330807. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Irish law.
As a condition of your use of LawFirms.ie you agree that you will not:
violate any laws;
violate the Posting Rules;
post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
be false or misleading;
infringe any third-party right;
distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm LawFirms.ie or the interests or property of LawFirms.ie users;
impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of LawFirms.ie;
copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access LawFirms.ie and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to LawFirms.ie.
contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from LawFirms.ie – exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area; or
attempt to gain unauthorized access to LawFirms.ie’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the LawFirms.ie website.
The following content is prohibited to be included with specific reference to email messages sent using our contact form platform:
Messages that are unrelated to the advert concerned
Spamming and the sending of several identical messages
Hate messages or those which are intended to insult
Messages referring to illegal, racist, sectarian, paedophile practices (this list is not exhaustive).